Monday, February 20, 2012

Money field

I am using Sql Server reporting services 2000. I have a money field which should show postive or negative amount. I used the format as currency. But it shows as ($40.00) for negative amount(it is placing it in braces) and $40.00 for positive amount. How can I show -$40.00??

HI, Nissan:

You can use this expression instead: =FormatCurrency(Fields!UnitPrice.Value,,,False,)

If i misunderstand you about your question, please feel free to correct me and i will try to help you with more information.

I hope the above information will be helpful. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know. It's my pleasure to be of assistance

|||

HI, Nissan:

We are marking this issue as "Answered". If you have any new findings or concerns, please feel free to unmark the issue.
Thank you for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment